SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) is one of the most in-demand modules of the SAP ERP. The SAP HCM module is useful for streamlining the HR functions and managing its activities like payroll, administration, and time management.
Significant Sub- Modules of SAP HCM
SAP HCM is a highly flexible software tool that allows users to make new adjustments within the existing process. This ensures that a business doesn’t have to redesign the entire process to implement SAP HCM in the process. In addition, this tool facilitates configuration and allows HR departments to maximize the recruitment process. It consists of a few sub modules and each one of them manages a distinct HR function. To learn these submodules in depth, one can visit SAP Course Gurgaon. Here is a small description of the sub-modules of SAP HCM.
- Organizational Management – It is useful in developing an organized method for teams to work together. Furthermore, it also facilitates smart time management.
- E-Recruitment – It refers to an automatic recruitment process that the HR department uses to hire employees. This practice helps in developing innovative ways of hiring the necessary talent.
- Time Management – SAP HCM facilitates time management by processing planning, recording, and employee performance. Moreover, it also ensures accurate attendance management through log-in and log-out reports.
- Payroll – This sub-module is beneficial for managing the employee pay scale and compensation. Furthermore, this module even calculates overtime pay and compensation pay.
- ESS & MSS – Employees use ESS to track their tenure data in a company. On the other hand, MSS is for managers to create employee data and maintain it securely.
- Reporting – SAP HCM offers a reporting sub-module that is useful for delivering updated information in the organization. Furthermore, reporting even allows employees to track the hierarchal structure of the organization.
Also, Read This Post: RPA vs. API
Benefits of Using SAP HCM for Digital HR Transformation
SAP HCM helps in simplifying and standardizing HR practices such as core HR, payroll, and analytics. In addition, this module of SAP facilitates innovation and completes tasks seamlessly without the need for any service support. SAP HCM removes the complexity in HR practices and helps in enhancing the overall efficiency of the organization. Furthermore, this SAP module also helps in creating a personalized and engaging experience for a company’s employees. It digitalizes the HR department of a company which ensures faster response and resolution. This helps a company easily adapt to the changing business needs in a flexible and extensible way. SAP HCM also helps a business manage its large workforce. This module also facilitates integration with SAP Fieldglass which results in improving the visibility and controlling the management to make data-driven decisions. Apart from these, given below are some significant benefits of using SAP HCM.
- It streamlines and automates HR department-related activities which results in reducing human errors.
- SAP HCM helps in improving data accuracy and provides organizations with updated employee data.
- Provides better data insights and ensures that the organization has all information about employee demographics.
- By automating the mundane and repetitive tasks, organizations can enhance their overall efficiency.
- SAP HCM also promotes employee self-service and allows them to allow them to access their self-service portal.
- Using this module allows businesses to meet the compliance requirements like labor laws, and data privacy.
- In all, it is easy to integrate with other SAP modules which provides a seamless experience for users.
Importance of SAP HCM Certification
Going for SAP Training and Certification is a highly beneficial career choice as it can provide you with lots of opportunities. HCM certification places you in a higher position and makes you more employable. It provides you leverage against other non-certified professionals. Furthermore, HCM-certified professionals are more likely to get faster promotions and higher company recognition. Above all, this certification makes you employable all over the world and many companies are looking towards hiring certified professionals in SAP HCM.
SAP Human Capital Management is one of the most in-demand modules of the SAP ERP. It is a highly flexible software tool that allows users to make new adjustments within the existing process. It is useful in developing an organized method for teams to work together. Furthermore, it also facilitates smart time management. SAP HCM helps in improving data accuracy and provides organizations with updated employee data. It allows organizations to automate the mundane and repetitive tasks. Above all, SAP HCM also promotes employee self-service and allows them to allows them to access their self-service portal.